Axe Faction's Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by Respireh Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:11 am

Hey All U SexyAxes. First I Want TO Inter.roduce Myself I Am Respireh Real NAme: Geovanny. Age : 12 Skype : Yes . I am here because of danny.He hit me up on Skype And TOld ME TO Try Out The Server. I Just Came On And I Was Thinking This Could Be A Great Opportunity For ME. I Want To See How The Server Turns Out in Its NEar FUture. I Know It WIll Turn Out Terrific As because Right now It Has BEen A Blast For mE ! I Wanted TO Help U Guys In Any Way In This Server. I Can Provide U With My TIme And Help Out The Server As Most As I Can. I WIll Help Out The Members When U Guys Are Busy With Someting Else. I Can Do Anything U Want For ME TO Do. That Is Staff Wrk. Such As Build Stuff Help Out Members And etc. So I Hope I Can Stay Here And Meet New Members As A Staff Member In The NEar Future For This Awesome Server..

Thanks For Reading Ur Buddy - Respireh

Sorry It Was Long ! Very Happy

Respireh

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by Admin Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi its jill (Rivalhackerftw) i review these apps. Thank you for applying please check back within 48 hours as we review and process! Im incharge of the websites and I am head Mod in the server. BEST OF LUCK!

Admin
Admin

https://axefaction.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum